Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gwen Williams Sharing Fantasty Follies :)

Hello Everyone! Gwen Williams is here today to share her excerpt of her new book Fantasy Follies. ^-^ Enjoy!

 XOXOXO
  
BLURB:

Rhiannon is a librarian with a secret. Underneath her prim and proper shell, she’s alive with passionate fantasies ranging from being pleasured by a well-oiled servant to being ordered into erotic obedience by a hot cop.
When Rhiannon agrees to go on a date with Sam, a corporate lawyer type, she dreads the evening. She’s expecting to be bored out of her mind, but as they frequent art galleries and share laughs, Sam surprises her by revealing how much he, too, shares in her spirit of imagination and fun.
As they become closer, Sam indulges her fantasies by creating provocative sexual scenarios in downtown Cincinnati, using props and their own wild imaginations. For the first time, Rhiannon begins to feel how satisfying living in the real world can be.
When Rhiannon is offered a job in Seattle, how will she ever choose between the opportunity of her dreams and the blissful life that once seemed possible only in her fantasies?

Adult Excerpt 
 


“I have a kind of a secret,” she said, abashed.
“What is it?” he asked, stroking her hair as she leaned her head against his chest.
She spoke slowly, hesitantly. “I live in a kind of dream world.”
“Don’t we all?”
“Um, mine is kind of different.” She laughed wryly. “I guess I got into the habit of doing this, as a way of coping with the loneliness, but I have these fantasy dazes.”
“Fantasy whats?” he asked.
She laughed through her tears. “I like to pretend—I like to pretend I’ve got this awesome life—and I create these vivid fantasies where I have these amazing sexual encounters with random men.”
He quirked an eyebrow. “Random men?”
“It never turns into real sex,” she assured him hastily. “It’s just, something I like to do.”
He nodded with understanding. “I get it. You’ve got an awesome imagination.”
“Oh, I suppose so,” she said airily, then laughed.
“It’s how you coped,” he said soothingly. “I get it.”
“Thank you,” she said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. “I’m so glad you understand. I’m so glad you didn’t freak out.”
“Of course I wouldn’t freak out.” He held her closer. “But now we’ve met, do you think you might be cutting down on…well, random imaginary sex with random imaginary men?”
“I think I already have,” she mused, snuggling against his chest. “After I met you, the next time I had a fantasy daze moment, it was with you.”
He reared his head back in surprise, and then a look of pleasure crossed his face. “Really now?”
She nodded, smiling. “Yes, really.”
“How was I?”
She laughed. “You were awesome!”
“Well,” he said, his voice suddenly husky, “I’d like to see how I perform in real life, wouldn’t you?”
She smiled. “I would love that above all else.”
“So,” he said, reaching inside her blouse and tracing his finger along the curve of her left breast, “are you okay now with things going to the next level?”
“Yes,” she said with a mock gravity that belied the tears welling up in her throat, “please continue.”
“Yes, ma’am.”
He traced his fingers along the lacy edge to her bra. Then, releasing his right hand from her waist, he reached behind her back and expertly unhooked her bra. She moaned under her breath as he gently pulled her bra off her breasts.
“Let’s get this off you, shall we?”
“All right.” She  assisted him in drawing off her blouse. He took her bra and tossed it onto the coffee table.
She sat on his lap, inclined toward him, her breasts now fully exposed. “What an awesome sight,” he said.
“I feel so much better now,” she admitted. “I don’t feel a bit nervous.”
“Come here.”
He pulled her toward him, cupping her right breast with his hand while placing his lips on her mouth. She groaned as he tightened his grip around her waist and laid her down in such a way she half-reclined on the sofa, her legs draped over his lap. This was real, this was so real. There was nothing fake about what she was experiencing in this moment. No fantasy daze for her. She felt so lovely. 
As she half-laid across the sofa, Sam worked his hands up her thighs. She loved the feel of his large, warm hands against her skin. His fingers worked their way up the length of her thigh, and then his fingers disappeared up her skirt.
There was no mistaking the sensation as he did this. Her pussy creamed as his fingers inched up her thigh, reaching closer and closer to her pussy. His fingers were mere inches away.
“Oh my,” she moaned softly.
“Oh my is right,” Sam inhaled as his fingers brushed up against the lacy thong. “What’s this?” he asked, his fingers tracing along the lacey strip of thread. “What are you doing, still wearing underwear?” He dexterously pulled the slip of fabric aside as his fingers explored her pussy.
“Oh, Sam,” she moaned low in her throat, half-rising up on the sofa. “We shouldn’t. It’s only the first date.”
“The first date?” he inquired with a mild smile. “You sure about that? Based on your fantasy dazes, I think this counts as date number two or three!”
“Those were fantasy daze dates,” she said. “Not real ones.”
“Are you sure about that?” he teased.
She giggled softly. “Not with your fingers up my pussy, I’m not. I’m having trouble concentrating on anything other than you stroking me.”
Sam stroked her pussy lips with a gentle touch. “My goodness,” he murmured, “but you are hot!”
“Don’t you know it,” she gasped.
“You’re so creamy.”
“I’ve been like this all night long.”
Not to mention the past year.
“Wow.” With a single, fluid motion, Sam yanked her thong off her hips and down her legs. “Well, then, let’s get down to business.”
Even as Rhiannon allowed Sam to pull off her itsy-bitsy lace thong, and even as he raked her skirt up to her hips, she thought maybe she should say something. She shouldn’t be this easy. It was okay in her fantasy state to give in to a perfect stranger within five minutes of meeting him, but this was real, this was a real man. She should say something.
Plus, there was another consideration, a more prosaic one.
“Um,” she said with a sly smile. “You wouldn’t happen to have protection on you, would you?”
She so hated the idea of bringing up the topic of protection; in a fantasy moment she wouldn’t worry one second about it, but this was so not a fantasy moment.
Sam reared back. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants to reveal his cock. It was large, not too large, but of a good size and stature. A fine, fine cock, and it was all for her.







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment