Tuesday, February 28, 2012

May Water Everyone! ^-^

  To Bi or Not to Bi-That's a good question, by May Water

If you're seeking scientific data, study references, or Wikipedia notations on bisexuality in this little ditty then I quickly urge you to stop reading. I've included none of that. What you will find, however, is my honest from the heart (or between the legs) observation, personal experience, and musings on bisexuality. I'm certain there are sexperts out there that offer in depth analysis on the subject of bisexuality, accompanied by big words and such. I encourage you to look into their work. You can also find lists of famous declared bisexuals online: musicians, writers, actors, comediennes, and other public persons. I did a bit of web surfing out of sheer curiosity. Out of respect for these people I will also, informally, add myself to that list. I feel it's the least I could do after nosing into their personal lives.
 I've discovered that it is far more daring to declare yourself bisexual rather than’ just gay. ‘While coming out of the gay closet can be very difficult for some people, it’s sometimes easier. Sounds funny when I put it like that but I found that it's true. I know many gay people. They are family members, friends, and past lovers. When they say they are gay others can visualize, sexually, exactly what's going on in the bedroom. For male/male it's insert penis here. For female/female it's usually insert tongue there.  There is no grey area. But tell anyone that you're bisexual they look at you quizzically. You can almost see their brains churning. Why? Because bisexuals are grossly misunderstood. Many think that bisexuals are confused, that they just want to widen the dating pool, or because they are desperate and take whatever comes along. Yet I assure you that in most cases this is incorrect. I have personally never had any of those problems, and I have known I was bi since I was in fourth grade.  An innocent time when I kissed both a girl, and a neighborhood boy for the first time. They were equally adorable, and the kiss was equally fun.
Oh, before we go any further I want to introduce a term that I love dearly: bilovable. This is definitely way more descriptive of the bi people I know, including myself. It especially applies to individuals that may not necessarily have an active sex life, again like me. It simply means what it says: the ability to love someone of either sex. Plus it just sounds so darn cute.
Okay, so back to what I was saying. Hmmm, what am I trying to say? I guess that I’d be thrilled if people simply opened their minds on the subject of love in general.  As we all know, love in its many forms brings joy to our lives: love of others (regardless of gender or race), pet love (This to me is way stranger. Pet idealization in this country is a billion dollar business), self- love, a teenaged boys love of his car, a teenage girls love of clothes... all of it rocks.  Why? Because every form of love sends a powerful positive energy out into the universe. A force which affects every other being on this planet. It’s something I remember every day. It's why every day I thrust my love out into the atmosphere in huge quantities. I hope that somehow I'm  helping to balance the spiritual energy deficit.  Very hippie of me, I know. But it makes me feel good.
Now, onto the subject of sex and bilovables. I could easily sum it up it with two words: Hell yeah! I say this with a shit eating grin. My lovers span over a thirty year period. I remember them all fondly. Although there are two from my drunken youth that I'm not quite sure of their names. I remember them as leather boy, and roof girl (don't ask) Most of my lover list consists of men, because frankly, I'm a huge fan of the penis. But the women, while smaller in rank fulfilled a need for me that men couldn't. I felt more comfortable with them as well. With whom else but another woman can you really show your belly flab? Who else but another woman can you feel comfortable about not shaving your legs? Anyway, the ability to obtain arousal from both sexes has always been for me-a wonderful gift. To gaze into a room and take equal gratification from viewing a nice set of woman's legs or a man's strong bulging forearm is awesome. To relish the roughness of a man's chin stubble on my fingertips or the silkiness of a woman's soft hair awes me. To get more graphic: as a bi woman, the sensation of a hard cock sliding into my wet hole can be equally fulfilling as a woman's soft lips suckling my clit.
I’d like to think that all bi people see the spirit within the individual they have found a connection with without being overly concerned with the package. But that may just be the romantic in me. Not that there’s anything wrong with simply letting go sexually with whomever happens to arouse you (male or female). Humans are sexual animals after all. One of our main functions is to reproduce. Despite when our ‘modern’ brain tries to convince us otherwise.
So to wrap this up, I feel that bilovables haven’t really been given the understanding they deserve. There are many wonderful LGBT, GLBT, and other such groups that offer information and education. Check them out. But I think all we really need to do is open not only our minds, but also our hearts. Our world is full of spirits who simply want to love one another. As long as no one gets hurt I say we step aside and let them.
Love & Warmth,
May Water


May began crossing off each experience on her long “What I want to do when I grow up” list she wrote when she was ten years old, the second after writing it. She has explored most of the United States, parts of Canada and the Canadian Maritimes by car, camping in remote locations throughout North America, satisfying not only her need to travel but her love of nature and history. Recently May discovered her love of writing and dove in head first, inspiring her to pump out five books in 2011. Her love of the ocean is prevalent in her tales, coastlines being her favorite places. She fully admits that she wants to come back as a whale next lifetime. May prefers not to label herself or use any kind of title but she does state that if a title had to be chosen she would want it to be water nymph 


Coming February 16th! May Water’s first LGBT sweet erotic romance SALT WATER TAFFY! -The first installment in her alternative erotic romance series SEASIDE SURRENDER (LGBT, Poly amour, BDSM).
Book 1-SALT WATER TAFFY, Book 2-MOLY DOLL, Book 3-PEPPERMINT STICKS, Book 4-LICORICE WHIPS

www.bookstrand.com/may-water
www.facebook.com/MayWater

No comments:

Post a Comment