As usual I am behind in the whole updating website/being out the writing cave thing. I'll give you a break down of what I'm up to, a sneak peak so to speak (Try saying that five times fast!!).
I'm working on a couple Christmas pieces, one that is a historical regency MM, one that is tentatively named Archangel Kisses about Madigan's dad, Raphael, from His Guardian Angels, and one of which is a companion piece to the Cajun's Pet called The Cajun's Christmas, for those of you who who are interested.
Got a lot of new things coming down the pipe, including the next Rent Boys, Ravyn Warriors, and Deadzone.
Also a new series for those of you who like the shapeshifter type called "Marked". The first two are turned in, Collared in Ink and Acquired in Time, and I believe there are dates for them, have to check pub's website and get back to you on that.
By request, I've put together a playlist for 10 of my books for the entertainment of the masses to give you insight in what I was thinking while writing them.
1) The Cajun's Pet(Gideon's Theme)- Cinema Bizarre: My Obsession
2) Ravyn's Blood(Dageus to Alex)- Seether: Careless Whisper
3) Ravyn's Heart (Ally-cat to Damian)- Apocalyptica: Not Strong enough
4) Angel Bound (Bren to Madigan): Framing Hanley: Built for Sin
5) Angelic Union (Marius to his lovers) Cinema Bizarre: Angel in Disguise
6) Possessed by Love (Jason to Adam): Within Temptation: All I need
7) Reluctant Surrender (Andren's song): Within Temptation: What Have You Done
8) The Incubus Song (Dante to Eroc): Silvertide: Devils Daughter [okay replace the word "daughter" for "son". ;)
9) Gladiator Games (Antinious's theme song): NIN: Something I Can Never Have
10) Working Stiffs (Jim and Jason's song to Ager): Adele: One and Only
So there you have it folks. A sorta kinda playlist from my head to yours. :P