Agenda For the Week!
It is my pleasure and privilege this week to be attending GayRomLit in New Mexico with a ton of my favorite authors and yours. :P I will be doing a signing and I've got some pretty cool swag to hand out. [Hint, Hint: Zombie survival kits anyone?]
So those of you who are attending, come find me! I'd love to see some of you face to face. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Since I will be gone majority of the week, I suppose I won't be getting too much done. Here is the rough schedule and I'll try to update when I have a firmer Itinerary for all the GRL events.
- Monday: Writing/Packing/Turning in the Christmas piece I've been harassing everyone with.
- Tuesday: Last minute packing and edits. I have to get the final edits in for Craving Distant Tides as well as the edits for Angelic Sight [Unexpected Angels 2]. The others will just have to wait til I get back.
- Wednesday: I will be up in the air for majority of the day so I won't be around much. If you could see me, I would be happy dancing all over the country until I arrive in NM.
- Thursday-Saturday: I will be at the convention saying Hello to everyone, giving out fun stuff, and attending events.
- Sunday: Goodbyes to everyone and a long plane ride home. ;) It is definitely a recovery day.