Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone!

Happy Holidays! I hope you and your families enjoy a wonderful Christmas. :) I'll be working the rest of the day on my scripts and watching a ton of Christmas movies. Currently, The Muppet Christmas Carol is playing in the background and my boys are surrounding me doing their Christmas thing.

Let me tell you, having a bunch of zombie insurance salesmen, vampires, shifters, Ravyns, demons, and angels crowded into the living room is a bit distracting (I even have a couple mermen in the bath tub.O.O). However, it's pretty epic. Just giving you a glance into the mad house around here.

I'll make some announcements later on in the week about upcoming releases and don' forget that Cat and Mouse will be available on Bookstrand Saturday, December 29th. You can go ahead and preorder Here. If you don't want to wait that long, A Cajun's Christmas will definitely keep you warm this holiday.

Again, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Best,
Jana :Downs  

No comments:

Post a Comment