Thursday, November 14, 2013

Missing the Ravyns?

Hello Lovelies!

I just wanted to let everyone know, yes, I am alive. I have been going through some personal things lately and haven't been in my normal writing mode to say the least. I hope that I will get back on track relatively soon so that I can reclaim some of my lost Jananess. As always, thanks for the continuing support.

Anyways, I wrote a short story (not thoroughly edited so have mercy) for Vicktor Alexander's Birthday party on his blog. It's about Tony's birthday after the war ends and how Theron makes him take a personal day and relax with the help of the god Sucellos of course. :) I hope you all will take some time to drop by his blog and read it. If you're feeling particularly frisky, you're welcome to leave a comment because he's giving away some fun prizes at the end of the party. Here is the Link.

Also, here is a tentative writing list so you crazy kids know what I'm getting up to:


  •   Cold Calling [Deadzone 3] (Brook's story)
  • Bound by Birth [Owned] (those of you who read mpreg will be happy to know this will be my 1st)
  • [Beyond the Ravyn War 1] (this one doesn't have a firm title yet but the story is going to be fab)
Voila! Have a wonderful week.

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment