Monday, March 11, 2013

Updates for Frat Boy and Announcements

Hello everyone!

A few quick announcements. :) 


I'll be getting a new website up and running soon. My fabulous friend is assisting me on getting everything transferred over. I'll still be doing updates and announcements here but it will be the official place to find all the series information. I'll make another announcement when that goes officially live.


The next section for Frat Boy for Sale is up. You can find the next tidbit Here. I'm going to be updating   the piece every Monday from now on so I don't leave everyone hanging for a excessive period of time. Those who have been waiting a while for the section, I apologize. I'll try to be more diligent in the future.

This week's schedule is pretty simple:

I'm working on edits for Relay for Life[Deadzone 2] this week. I should have a cover and whatnot relatively soon. And I'm doing final edits for The Incubus Lesson.

I'm also trying to finish up Ravyn's Temptation by the end of the week. Tony is so much fun to play with. :D I will be posting a blurb as soon as I finish.

Those of you who enjoyed Born to Please[Pleasure Vessels 1] will be happy to know, that I'll be starting the next one soon. :)

I have so much to do, so I better get back to it. :D Wishing you all the best!

Jana Downs 


No comments:

Post a Comment